How to Prep the Kids…
- Try and make sure they are well rested.
- Make sure they are fed.
- Tell them about what we’ll be doing and make it sound really exciting!
- Consider bribery or a treat afterwards (don’t jude me…haha)!
- Let them be little (or not so little). Know that I will capture them being them. Don’t worry about it.
How to Prep Dad…
- Make sure he’s well rested and fed! Ha.
- Let him know he’ll just be hanging out with his family! No fake posing or forced smiles.
- Tell him you’re grateful for his participation! (A little goes a long way!)
How to Prep Yourself…
- Make enough time to prepare, on the day of your session. I don’t want you to feel rushed or stressed.
- Let go of your need to be perfect. You are beautifully, perfectly YOU.
- Don’t worry about your kids giving me their best. I’m there to coax it out of them! I work hard for my laughs!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!